If You Have Blinds Like THESE You Absolutely Need To Read This Tragic Story.
It's true that just one moment can change the entire trajectory of your life, and sometimes, that moment leads to unspeakable tragedy that nobody should ever have to face.
One family learned the reality of that the hard way when, after just moments, their lives were changed forever -- and for a reason you've probably never even thought of. The story of this family's loss is difficult to hear, as no parents should ever have to bury their child, and no sibling should ever have to see the baby of the family go. However, their story does come with a message about safety, and it's enough to encourage other families to think twice about the nature of we all thought are common household products.
Below, learn the story of Baby Bronwyn, her short life, and untimely death -- and what her family is doing to prevent it from happening to anyone else's little one.
This is 16-month-old Bronwyn Taylor.
The youngest sibling in her large family, her parents described her as highly lovable, social, and a total star when people came to the house.
But before Bronwyn could reach her second year, tragedy befell the family.
It happened one night when Bronwyn's parents were at the theater with two of their boys.Bronwyn's grandmother was watching her and her older brother, Boden. Like many babies, Bronwyn was left unsupervised for just a few minutes.
That's when the unthinkable occurred.
At some point, while Bronwyn was playing alone, she became tangled in the blinds and the cords that operate them.
Sadly, she couldn't free herself.
The child was too young to possess the faculties and rational thought to be able to calmly free herself from the situation.
In the few moments she had without supervision, the worst possible outcome occurred.
And what's worse: No one could have predicted it. In fact, no one could have even thought it was possible.
Page 1 of 3Next ›