20 Of The CREEPIEST Things Ever Said By Children. #14 Made Me LOL.
Children say some really funny things, and sometimes they say some really bizarre things. Single Dad Laughing asked people on Facebook “What is the creepiest thing was that you’ve ever heard a kid say?” Here are some of their replies.
1. My daughter had an imaginary friend named Sally, she told me once about how Sally was in jail for chopping her mom’s head off….
2. My 5- year-old handed me a rock and said, “You can use this for your grave.”
3. My daughter when we were home alone one night, “Mommy, who’s that man on the ceiling?”
4. My son (3 at the time) threw a huge tantrum when we were trying to leave the house because he “didn’t want to crash and die”. After about 10 minutes he just stopped and was ready to go. As we were walking out of the house there was a very bad accident on the street in front of our house – right where we would have been driving if he hadn’t thrown his fit.
5. My almost 4-year-old burst in on me in the bathroom. When I screamed for her to get out, he said, “Mommy, it’s just a coochy. I see them all the time!”
6. I was reading a story to my daughter when she suddenly slammed it shut, point to the empty doorway, and screamed, “You get out of here! You’ve killed enough people!”
7. My 2-year-old talks and walks in his sleep. About a month after his second birthday I heard him talking in his sleep in the middle of the night so I thought aww cute I will go listen. Peeked in and he was sitting bolt upright in bed eyes wide open hands folded in lap. He said, “Naughty mummy. Naughty daddy. No more mummy, no more daddy.” Then he laughed really creepily lay down and started snoring.
8. After finding a dead baby bird in the driveway from a nest up above, my 4-year-old told me he knows where to bury it so it will come back alive.
9. “There are three dead kids buried in our back yard. They told me where we can find them.”
10. My brother was giving all the kids candy. One of my daughter’s friends was over and my brother asked her, “You want some candy little girl?” She said, “You’re supposed to be behind a bush when you say that”
11. My son was crying in his room saying mummy Elmo keeps talking to me, I went in his room and tickle me Elmo was laughing…..ummm he had no batteries!!
12. My five-year-old son once looked up at me while we were watching a movie and said, “I think I remember coming out of your no-no.”
13. My son, Mason, told my fiancé he was going to cut his heart out and eat it.. He’s 3!
14. The first time I brought my boyfriend over, my daughter walked over (she was three), looked him dead in the eyes, and said, “I think it’s a good idea to take your pants off now.”
15. My 4yo shook me awake one night and asked if she could sleep with me because tonight the old woman at the window was being mean for some reason.
16. An 8-year-old I used to teach had a hard time with eye contact and appropriate touch. He looked me straight in the eyes one morning, not missing a beat, and told me, “you know, I think you’d look a lot better if you were dead in my basement.”
The Amityville Horror
17. My 7-year-old son asked me, “So, Mom, when I’m 41 like you, how old will you be?” I replied, “I’ll be 75.” Without missing a beat, my 5-year-old daughter added, “Or dead.”
18. Last week i asked my kids what they wanted for Christmas. My son said, “For Christmas I want you to live forever.” Then my daughter said, “I’d rather have a pink iPod.”
19. “Mom, why is that lady from the cemetery sitting in my room?”
20. A friends daughter (3 years old at the time) told my friend in a very quiet voice:” I will put a towel over your face and send you to live with Jesus!”
What't the creepiest thing you've ever heard a child say? Write in the comment section below and Share this with your friends on Facebook, they need a good laugh. :)