Leilani

By Leilani

LifeBuzz Staff

Woman Collapsed And Died After Just ONE Kiss From Her Boyfriend…

But it was too late.

The paramedics arrived 8 minutes later, and they treated her with epinephrine. She passed away soon after due to cerebral anoxia, or lack of oxygen to the brain.

But it was too late.

Myriam Ducré-Lemay / Facebook

The coroner's report reveal the details.

Although Myriam usually carried her EpiPen with her, she didn't have it on her that night. She also didn't have her Medical Alert bracelet and told people that she believed her sensitivity to said allergens had decreased. This decrease is only seen in 1 out of 5 people, and it had not been officially confirmed.

The coroner's report reveal the details.

CTV

This may look harmless, but for some, it's deadly.

According to Dr. Christine MsCusker, head of pediatric allergy and immunology at Montreal Children's Hospital, people between the ages of 15 and 30 constitute the "risk age range."

"That’s the range when kids are going out more, they're spending less time under the watchful eye of their parents," Dr. MsCusker said in an interview with CTV. "They're taking a few more risks and they're not as likely to be carrying their EpiPens."

Today, Myriam's mother is sharing her daughter's story for the first time in years.

While it may seem like a drag, especially young ones, taking preventative measures is the difference between life and death.

Today, Myriam's mother is sharing her daughter's story for the first time in years.

Jean-Francois Desgagnes / Le Journal de Quebec

It isn't uncommon for younger kids to wear stickers...

Daycares and schools are informed if a child has an allergic reaction, but sometimes other kids or parents aren't aware, so they may offer them something they aren't allowed to have.

It isn't uncommon for younger kids to wear stickers...

Thinking Mom's Revolution

Page 2 of 3