Amanda

By Amanda

LifeBuzz Staff

A TINY Piece Of Glitter Got Stuck In Her Eye… The Results Were HORRIFIC.

The glitter had caused this infection by lodging itself in her cornea, thus creating a tiny cut.

The pain was absolutely excruciating, and while doctors were able to treat her, there was no way to save the eye.

Now, Erica's friends have started a GoFundMe page so Erica can get fitted for a prosthetic.

All of you glitter users out there might want to think twice before you apply -- this situation is rare, but you've got to be careful.

Page 2 of 2