She Died From A Heroin Overdose. Her Dad Wrote This Brutally Honest Obituary.
After a five year struggle with heroin addiction, Molly Parks' battle came to an end in the bathroom of a restaurant when she overdosed on the drug that had basically stolen her chance at a long and healthy life. Of course, the general public wouldn't know Molly's story if it hadn't been for her father, who wrote a candid and heartbreaking obituary for his daughter. His motivation for doing so wasn't to garner sympathy, but to raise awareness about the growing heroin epidemic in this country, and the effect it has on America's youth. Read his heartbreaking words, and words from Molly's sister Kasey, below.