Amanda

By Amanda

LifeBuzz Staff

She Had The WORST Reaction To Something That’s In EVERY Woman’s Purse.

For cosmetics-lovers, the prospect of a new lipstick is always exciting. There's nothing quite as satisfying as opening a fresh tube of the good stuff and applying it before heading out -- in fact, it might be one of life's most simple pleasures.

But then again, you'd never think that a fresh tube of lipstick could actually end your life.

That's almost what happened to Lily Cleopatra Maurice, a Florida woman who had an absolutely terrifying experience with a tube of Cover Girl lipstick. Read her story below and take warning: You never know what's in your products, or what could happen when you use them.

Here is Lily Cleopatra Maurice, a photo taken before her scary ordeal.

Here is Lily Cleopatra Maurice, a photo taken before her scary ordeal.

Lily Cleopatra Maurice

Maurice bought lipstick from the CoverGirl Queen Collection without a second thought.

Maurice bought lipstick from the CoverGirl Queen Collection without a second thought.

Covergirl

After using the lipstick, she had an intense allergic reaction on her bottom lip.

Wanting to share the info with the world, she wrote a Facebook post.

Wanting to share the info with the world, she wrote a Facebook post.

Lily Cleopatra Maurice

"Purchased [sic] last week, woke up choking with huge swollen lips. I had to be rushed to the ER! Could've died in my sleep."

Page 1 of 4

Tell us what you think

Like Us On Facebook!Close this