23 Times A Passive Aggressive Note Made Everything Feel Better.
I’ve grown to learn that a lot of people have anger management issues. There are various ways to handle one’s anger. Nonetheless, when we break it down to the basics, people are either one of two things: confrontational or non-confrontational. Of course when witnessing a confrontational person express their anger, we get a free show of yelling and dramatic finger pointing. Non-confrontational people, on the other hand, tend to be passive aggressive.
I personally love passive aggressive people, because instead of confronting the issue, they come up with alternate creative methods instead. The 23 following Instagram posts below are all great examples of passive aggressiveness at its prime. #21 is definitely something I need packs of for myself.
1. I hope someone claims it!
2. Sounds like free money to me.
3. Looks like your note is the ashtray.
Saw this as I walked past an apartment complex with Roxy today.Cigarette butts flicked on the ground is one of my biggest pet peeves. Its dirty, lazy and disrespectful. But (pun intended) another one of my pet peeves is passive agressive behavior. #Loselose #talktoeachother #ick #cigarettes #smokers #smoke #passiveagressivenotes
4. Soul threats.
5. Better keep your family I mean iPod in a safe place.
6. Eat your carrots folks.
7. That's a harsh one.
9. I don't know, can you?
10. Looks simple enough.
11. You can't go against George Forman's wishes.
12. Sounds like it was a good party.
13. Awww they built a home for him.
14. Who writes in comic sans font anyways?
15. This will guilt them.
16. Best hotel do not disturb sign ever.
18. Love, sweaty guy.
19. What goes around comes around.
20. Do you really wanna be one?
22. You better hurry before Wednesday morning.
23. I guess he doesn't like the way he parked.
Here's some more passive aggressive notes.