Krista Miranda

By Krista Miranda

LifeBuzz Staff

Dog Owner Posts Heartbreaking Warning Every Dog Owner Should See.

In a post she wrote on Facebook, Indria shared the heartbreaking details of Sam’s death.

“This was a senseless and avoidable death. These items should not be sold for dogs. I believe there is power in numbers and if we can share Sam’s story maybe we can save a dog’s life.” Indria is well aware that these particular toys are extremely popular, but she needs dog owners to understand how dangerous they actually are.

In a post she wrote on Facebook, Indria shared the heartbreaking details of Sam’s death.

Facebook

Even though she misses Sam terribly, Indria hopes that her story will be able to save another dog’s life.

Indria wants people to know that the signs that a dog swallowed something dangerous tend to look like the symptoms of having parasites. So if you’ve given your dog a new toy and they start vomiting, drinking way too much water, and refusing food, then you should bring them to a veterinarian immediately. Like Indria said, this is a senseless death, so make sure you take her warning seriously.

Page 2 of 2