What You'll Need (serves 4-6):
- 2 lbs. fresh skinned salmon, cut into 1" cubes
- 2-3 cups of fresh pineapple, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 1" cubes
- 15 mini bell peppers (assorted colors)
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning spice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 15-30 minutes and preheat grill to medium high heat/400 degrees.
- Cut salmon into 1" cubes, then pat dry.
- Stir together cajun seasoning spice and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Season salmon cubes and gently rub to make sure it's coated properly.
- Add red onion, pineapple, bell peppers, and salmon to skewers in an alternating fashion.
- Coat grill grates with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Place kabobs on grill, then cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from grill and enjoy!